Friday, April 26, 2013

First Post

So, I love Netflix.  I think between that it's a fantastic service that provides what I want.  Shows and movies to watch.  With that said, they have some of the weirdish, most obscure options available.  I'm not just talking movies that went straight to DVD.  I mean movies that I haven't even seen in the $5 bin at Wal-mart. Bottom of the barrel. Sometimes though, you can find an awesome hidden gem in the midst of all the crap.  I want to help everyone sift through it all.

I will be watching the weird movies that no one wants to waste time on.  And giving as much of a review without spoiling it all.  Actually. I might spoil, but I will share that early.

If you have an recommendations, I'd love to hear them and watch your terrible movie picks.  I'll try and update once a week.  Maybe more, given time.  

So, let the games begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment